[gst-devel] [Fwd: GUADEC Papers DEADLINE!]

Ronald Bultje rbultje at ronald.bitfreak.net
Fri Mar 14 03:03:05 CET 2003

Hey all,

On Fri, 2003-03-14 at 07:50, Christian Schaller wrote:
>      ***********************************************************
>      **                                                       **
>      **	GU4DEC ABSTRACTS SUBMISSION ENDS 15TH MARCH           **
>      **                                                       **
>      ** See http://www.guadec.org/paper-list.html for details **
>      **                                                       **
>      ***********************************************************

Neat!

So, Thomas was planning to do a presentation. Thomas, could you please
give a summary? I also had an idea though I'm not sure it's a
"presentable" subject: application development using GStreamer (a.k.a.
how do I use this &#&$ in my application properly), which could be
partially based on Thomas' application template. Maybe also some stuff
about plugin building (is there a plugin template?). Maybe we want to do
an open discussion session on the sound server stuff ("... and why we
should do this together with KDE ...")? That'd be interesting. ;). Any
more ideas? Has someone already sent in something?

(not trying to push you or anything, just trying to give some ideas).

Ronald

Linux Video/Multimedia developer