[gst-devel] docs cleanup

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at urgent.rug.ac.be
Fri May 16 04:09:06 CEST 2003

Hi,

I'm working at cleaning up the API docs a little, converting them to XML
instead of SGML because gtk-doc now autogenerates devhelp files if the
docs are XML.

In the process I'm also cleaning out warnings, and some of the warnings
mention various _destroy functions.  They're listed in
gstreamer-sections.txt as to be mentioned in the docs, but they don't
have public headers in the respective .h files.

Can somebody tell me why they aren't in the public headers ? Have these
functions been made private  ? If so, should they get prefixed with a _
?

If they're private, I'll remove them from gstreamer-sections.txt as well
then.

Thomas

Dave/Dina : future TV today ! - http://davedina.apestaart.org/
Zou een heel klein beetje oorlog soms niet beter kunnen zijn ?
URGent, best radio on the net - 24/7 ! - http://urgent.rug.ac.be/