[gst-devel] gtk-player in Mozilla

Julien MOUTTE jmoutte at electronic-group.com
Thu May 22 11:30:03 CEST 2003

Relax guys :)

Normally tonight is the night of gst-player 0.5.2

It will have :

- libglade enabled interface.
- support for mozilla plugin through -xid
- GtkWindow instead of GnomeApp for easier reparenting.
- Recent item through egg-recent stuff (inspired from totem)
- Scale ratio management (0.5, 1, 2, Fit to window).
- nice menus with icons.
and more :)

Julien MOUTTE - jmoutte at electronic-group.com
C.T.O.

ELECTRONIC GROUP INTERACTIVE - www.electronic-group.com
World Trade Center, Moll de BARCELONA
Edificio Norte 4 Planta
08039 BARCELONA SPAIN
Tel : +34 93600 23 23 Fax : +34 93600 23 10