[gst-devel] Re: [gst-cvs] company gst-plugins: gst-plugins/

Steve Baker steve at stevebaker.org
Wed Nov 5 23:55:09 CET 2003

I had to comment this out to build:
dnl define correct errorlevel for debugging messages. We want to have
GST_ERROR
dnl messages printed when running cvs builds
if test "x$GST_CVS" = "xyes"; then
 AC_DEFINE(GST_LEVEL_DEFAULT, GST_LEVEL_ERROR, [Default errorlevel to
use])
fi

GST_LEVEL_DEFAULT is already defined in gstinfo.h

Steve Baker <steve at stevebaker.org>