[gst-devel] alsa and plugin categories

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at apestaart.org
Wed Nov 12 01:33:09 CET 2003

Hey Leif,

I like the reorganization, looks fine for me to commit.
If hte ALSA splitup simplifies code overall, then please go ahead as
well.  We need some people to TEST ALSA as well, we get a lot of
complaints about it but no useful beta testing.

Thomas

On Tue, 2003-11-11 at 21:59, Leif Johnson wrote:
> Hi -
>
> I just wanted to ask again before checking in this ALSA plugin change
> that splits the source into multiple files. It's pretty much the same as
> the existing code, and it works on both of my boxes.
>
> Also, I have done some plugin recategorization and wanted to check with
> you all on it. Please see the attached files ; these are what the
> categories look like in gst-editor with the changes (the other major
> categories---Sink, Src, etc.---remain untouched). Please comment so I
> can commit or revert.
>
> leif
>
> --
> Leif Morgan Johnson : http://ambient.2y.net/leif/

Dave/Dina : future TV today ! - http://davedina.apestaart.org/
cos when i needed someone
you left me floored
the feeling is gone
i can't let go
you know that i'd change if i had the love it takes
URGent, best radio on the net - 24/7 ! - http://urgent.rug.ac.be/