[gst-devel] Re: [gst-cvs] dolphy gst-plugins: gst-plugins/gst-libs/gst/videooverlay/

Ronald Bultje rbultje at ronald.bitfreak.net
Mon Nov 17 00:52:23 CET 2003

On Sun, 2003-11-16 at 19:48, Julien MOUTTE wrote:
> If i manage to get something usable for a video player, which wasn't
> possible with XOverlay

Hm, that's weird, because I did get it working in all my apps, even in a
demo app that works like gst-player. What exactly didn't work?

For the rest, yes, you're clear. However, I'd rather see all this go
"primt-time" asap, remember that we've got less than a month left for
the Gnome deadline. I think we should try to have all our fundamental
features (interfaces, core ABI/API) ready by then.

Ronald

Linux Video/Multimedia developer