[gst-devel] gst_index_add_object?

Joshua N Pritikin jpritikin at pobox.com
Mon Nov 17 09:30:41 CET 2003

On Fri, Nov 14, 2003 at 10:55:53AM -0700, Brett Kosinski wrote:
> Are there plans to actually do something in this function? :)  It's quite
> funny, really... I spent the last half hour writing the binding to the
> function, at which point I tested it.  And oddly, it returned undef.
> Strange, I thought.  And then I looked at the function... only to discover
> that returns NULL.  Always. :)

If you look at the index API then you'll see that wtay was
planning for super-flexible, all singing & dancing indexes.
I think the fileindex supports the largest subset of the API,
among the current existing index implementations.

--
A new cognitive theory of emotion, http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/aleader