[gst-devel] Re: [gst-cvs] dolphy gst-plugins: gst-plugins/gst-libs/gst/videooverlay/

Julien MOUTTE jmoutte at electronic-group.com
Mon Nov 17 09:30:43 CET 2003

> Actually, most GtkWidgets will have a GdkWindow by themselves (see, for
> example, tv.[ch] in the gst-overlay sample app in gst-sandbox), so you
> don't have to create it yourself. ;).

I m trying to have a wider view than just GTK. Most of the gtk app
developpers will use GstVideoWidget anyway. I m trying to get something
coherent on the X API no matter what GTK does. One should be able to get
a Xwindow from ximagesink or pass a XWindow to it no matter the toolkit.

I m now waiting your reply to my private mail so that we can finnish
this. I m ready to commit..

Julien MOUTTE - jmoutte at electronic-group.com
C.T.O.

ELECTRONIC GROUP INTERACTIVE - www.electronic-group.com
World Trade Center, Moll de BARCELONA
Edificio Norte 4 Planta
08039 BARCELONA SPAIN
Tel : +34 93600 23 23 Fax : +34 93600 23 10