[gst-devel] Re: [gst-cvs] teuf gst-plugins: gst-plugins/ext/flac/ gst-plugins/ext/vorbis/ gst-plugins/gst/tags/

Christophe Fergeau teuf at gnome.org
Fri Nov 28 08:44:01 CET 2003

Le ven 28/11/2003 à 15:10, Ronald Bultje a écrit :
> On Fri, 2003-11-28 at 14:04, Christophe Fergeau wrote:
> > Use new tagging stuff to read and write flac metadata.
> > Only handles vorbiscomment tags, and not (older) id3v2 tags.
>
> That's not an issue, since the id3types element handles that.

Hmm, I'm starting to get confused with the way apps are supposed to read
tags :-/
How does this id3types element relate to the id3tag element? If an
application wants to read a tag from a flac file whatever its format is
(id3 or vorbiscomment), which kind of pipeline should it use?

Thanks for any clarification,

Christophe