[gst-devel] Re: 0.8 in 2.6 ?

Ted Gould ted at gould.cx
Mon Oct 6 08:33:12 CEST 2003

Hey cool, I had this same question.

I'd love to see 0.8 for 2.6, I believe that there is support of mixing
elements (like intefacing to the driver mixing) in 0.8.  This would make
it so that the volume controls could support both OSS and ALSA in a
single build (which would be cool).

I'll also say that it would be nice if this was decided quickly, as
there is much work to do if it does make it in.  Volume control will
pretty much have to be rewritten.

		--Ted