[gst-devel] Request for a CVS account.

Ramón García ramon_garcia_f at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 4 04:32:06 CEST 2003

Hi. I would like to have write access to Gstreamer
CVS. At this moment I am working with the RTP
subsystem. My interest is contributing to make
GStreamer capable for radio internet client and
server. That would provide a cheap way for small
companies and non for profit groups to compete with
stablished radio channels.

At present I have a replacement of the UDPSRC element,
that properly receives STOP events even if it is
blocked waiting for data.In addition, has no control
support (I think that it should belong to a different
element).

I have also pending a generic RTP parse element.

My sourceforge user id is r0garcia.

Best regards, Ramon