[gst-devel] make the filesrc deal with files whose size is growing

in7y118 at public.uni-hamburg.de in7y118 at public.uni-hamburg.de
Thu Sep 25 06:09:07 CEST 2003

Stupid question: Does this break length querying, because elements/applications
assume length to be fixed once queried?
Which brings forth another thing: What currently is done via queries should
probably be done via something like signals, because you never know when to
query again (this holds especially for position queries, too)...

I guess I should file a bug about this...

Benjamin