[gst-devel] Re: [gst-cvs] company gstreamer: gstreamer/gst/registries/

Ronald Bultje rbultje at ronald.bitfreak.net
Mon Sep 29 01:30:06 CEST 2003

Hi Benjamin,

On Sat, 2003-09-27 at 20:51, Benjamin Otte wrote:
> make the registry read the plugin feature's rank - this
> should even make the autoplugger work again. Did I mention
> I'm annoyed because someone didn't test his rank-removing
> patch? Once opening gst-player or rhythmbox with it would
> have shown that it doesn't work anymore...

Actually, I did notice it. My local quickfix was to use 'rank >= 0'
instead of 'rank > 0' in the autoplugger and it worked again. ;). Since
I hardly have internet access, I didn't file a bug (yet).

Other things include one more interface (color balancing),
GObject'ification of some objects that are part of the other interfaces,
and I've rewritten typefinding and fixed all issues there. Patches
coming to bugzilla in a few hours for archiving purposes, though I do
intent to commit it asap.

Ronald

Linux Video/Multimedia developer