[gst-devel] GST_OBJECT_DESTROYED

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at apestaart.org
Tue Apr 13 02:50:27 CEST 2004

Anyone know if it's still useful to have this flag and the code setting
it ? AFAICT getting the refcount to 0 completely invalidates the object
so you can't really call GST_OBJECT_DESTROYED on it anyway.  This is
done in parts of the testsuite, which I'm removing now.

Thomas

Don't change your name keep it the same for fear I may lose you again
I know you won't it's just that I am unorganized and I want to find you
when
Something good happens