[gst-devel] Native Win32 build of GStreamer 0.8.1

Steve Lhomme steve.lhomme at free.fr
Tue Apr 27 14:41:03 CEST 2004

Hi everyone,

I finally managed to compile GStreamer 0.8.1 (modified) under Windows
using MS VS.Net 2003. The project currently requires the IDE but I will
make a makefile to compile it with the Free command-line version.

I will also make the gst-plugins package work ASAP.

I can already submit my modified files somewhere for
approval/integration. How do we proceed ? (I can send only the modified
files and added files somewhere/to someone)