[gst-devel] CVS/local out-of-sync & gst-indent

Benjamin Otte in7y118 at public.uni-hamburg.de
Wed Apr 28 13:38:10 CEST 2004

There's only two things that are important to me:
1) After I did a checkin, the code in my checkout and in the repository
must be identical.
2) Checkins are done with one command.

I don't care about anything else.
Currently 1) is not the case and that is bad. Especially because cvs can't
cope with that.

Benjamin