[gst-devel] Gst# + patch
owen at discobabe.net
Fri Apr 30 05:26:12 CEST 2004
I've got the mono bindings working again against 0.8.1. They're in a
module in their own module in mono CVS called gst-sharp now. Note that
gtk# from CVS is also required to compile.
In order to get things working I had to make a patch of minor changes to
apply against the gstreamer source so that GAPI (a gobject C code -> C#
binding generator) wouldn't choke. I think, though, all these changes
could probably be applied back in the gstreamer source. I've attached
the patch here (re-generated to match CVS) and, follows, a explanation:
1. GstCaps and GstStructure are not classes, the don't derive from
gobject and therefore, shouldn't have GST_IS_xxx macros.
2. The fixate signal in GstPad used the signal's own function
declaration in the signal declarations as a shortcut. I've made the
declaration explicit in keeping with all the other signal declarations.
3. GstPlugin and GstProbe had spurious getters/setters. I.e. things you
could just as easily do plugin->... on.
4. I added a typedef to GstQueue for the enum defined therein. Also a
#include in gst.h for gstqueue.h because of the enum gets generated in
5. Formatting. There were two places where the parser choked because of
a line that wasn't split as it expected it to be.
6. Changes to docs/gst/gstreamer-sections.txt to accommodate the above
CVS gstreamer and gst-plugins still build after the patch.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 11323 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the gstreamer-devel