[gst-devel] GStreamer 0.8.5 core freeze

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at apestaart.org
Thu Aug 12 06:31:12 CEST 2004

Hey gang,

core is frozen.  This means you don't commit to gstreamer's core CVS
unless it's to fix BLOCKER bugs.

Prereleases available at the usual location, please test them.

I added notes for API changes to the release notes as of this release, I
hope we can add them for every release, because a few people say that
it's sometimes hard to track our changes.  Hopefully this would help.

Comment on the release notes or fix them in CVS.  Bugs fixed will be
added before release.

http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/releases/gstreamer/0.8.5.html

Thomas

You are going to get every square inch of your ass kicked.