[gst-devel] Re: Who is going to Akademy? Organizing a meeting ...

Scott Wheeler wheeler at kde.org
Thu Aug 19 06:22:03 CEST 2004

On Thursday 19 August 2004 13:57, Christian Esken wrote:
> is anybody going to Akademy?
> I would really like to see a kde-multimedia meeting - it can be organized
> loosely, like a BOF.

Yes, I've mentioned to a number of groups (the GStreamer guys, Leon from MAS,
Marco from NMM) informally that it would be nice to get everyone together on
Sunday night since that seems like the day that the most folks will be there
(and coincides with the multimedia track at the conference).

I don't have anything terribly formal in mind -- I presume that we'll get kind
of an introductions to the projects during the sessions during the day and
then at night we can kind of introduce ourselves, what we work on, all that
exciting stuff and then go from there.

Christian -- why don't we talk on Saturday and figure out where would be a
convenient place for getting people together and then we'll have some
information around during the talks on Sunday.

Cheers,

-Scott