[gst-devel] Can't get gst-register pick mas plugin

Zeeshan Ali zeenix at gmail.com
Sun Aug 29 16:29:05 CEST 2004

Hello everyone,
   I've started to hack on the mas plugin to try to make it usable.
The problem i am having is not really of mas plugin but gst-register.
Here is what i did (I would'nt commit any changes untill it works
out):

1. cp /xxx/gst-rotten/ext/mas/*.* /xxx/gst-plugins/ext/mas/

2. Made the build system pick-up mas plugin.

3. Ran gst-register. gst-register picked up all plugins but not mas.

   Note that i am using uninstalled gstreamer. Please help me out as I
can't move any further without this problem being solved.