[gst-devel] translation

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at apestaart.org
Thu Dec 23 07:02:43 CET 2004

On Thu, 2004-12-23 at 13:16 +0100, Martin Willemoes Hansen wrote:
> Hi everybody!
>
> I was wondering why gstreamer is not managed and stored in the gnome cvs
> archive?

It is not a GNOME library, it is a library used by GNOME.  Compare to
others (mozilla, mime stuff, X, ...)

> Are there any plans to move gstreamer to gnome cvs?
> If not why?

No, for the above reason.

> Also if gstreamer wont move, is it then posible to get an cvs account to
> update translations, for my case im updating Danish translations.

As suggested by Christian Rose, we are affiliated with the translation
project, and this has helped us a lot.  If you want to help out
translating GStreamer, great ! Check the project website at
http://www2.iro.umontreal.ca/~gnutra/po/HTML/

Thanks
Thomas

Can we, like, have a dude conversation ?
I'm begging here !