[gst-devel] gstreamer and webcams using win32 built

Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller uraeus at linuxrising.org
Thu Dec 23 13:07:00 CET 2004

Hi Alexander,
The windows port lack any plugins for hardware interaction currently.
Which means it can do transcoding etc., but not grab webcam or soundcard
input (or output to soundcard etc.). Such plugins are planed, but the
main developer of the Windows port Steve Lhomme has been busy with other
stuff lately. If you would be interesting in writing such plugins both
we and Steve would be very happy of course.

Christian