[gst-devel] memory leaks while seeking

Benjamin Otte in7y118 at public.uni-hamburg.de
Wed Feb 4 03:42:12 CET 2004

I fixed some meory leaks in the core yesterday (I made gst-typefind not
leak anymore). Dunno if some of that affected this.

(FWIW, the only error I get with stock 2.0 valgrind nowadays is "increase
... in some_header.h and recompile". After I did that everything has
worked fine ever since.)

Benjamin