[gst-devel] How to stop encoding

Mathew Spencer matthew.spencer at eu.sony.com
Tue Feb 10 10:01:03 CET 2004

Hi,
I am looking at generating a keystamp server using gstreamer, something like
  filesrc location="file.xyz" ! spider ! ffcolorspace ! videoscale !
pngenc ! filesink location="keystamp.png"

This pipeline works fine, but things do not stop after the first frame
of encoding.
Is there a way a can create a pipeline that I can stop after the first
png frame has been encoded and written by the filesink element?

Regards,

Mat

The information contained in this message or any of its
attachments may be privileged and confidential and intended
for the exclusive use of the addressee. If you are not the
addressee any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other
dissemination or use of this communication is strictly prohibited