[gst-devel] libmusicbrainz > 2.0.2

in7y118 at public.uni-hamburg.de in7y118 at public.uni-hamburg.de
Thu Feb 12 07:19:17 CET 2004

When I was asking in the #musicbrainz channel about this, I was told that they
were aware of that problem, had already fixed it in CVS and where going to
release 2.0.2 Real Soon Now (tm). In anticipation of that event, I fixed our
code that way and didn't care anymore.

Apparently the last thing hasn't happened yet. So you could either make the
musicbrainz guys release their stuff or fix ffmpeg. Whatever you like :)

Benjamin