[gst-devel] Gstreamer and matroska - the opensource answer to VideoforWindows/AVI and Quicktime/MOV ?

Gustavo J. A. M. Carneiro gjc at inescporto.pt
Fri Feb 20 09:29:33 CET 2004

A Sex, 2004-02-20 às 16:09, Stefan Kost escreveu:
> Do you really don't know what a matroska is?

  Honestly, I didn't know.  But it's my fault.  Lack of culture :-P

  I just asked a couple of people here, and they tell me it is doll with
another doll inside, and another inside that one, and so on.

> Personaly it find that name quite cool for a (recursive) media *container*.

  Yeah, now that I know what it is, it does sound a bit better.

--
Gustavo João Alves Marques Carneiro
<gjc at inescporto.pt> <gustavo at users.sourceforge.net>