[gst-devel] Please update plugins. I changed the build to export only one symbol from plugins: gst_plugin_desc

in7y118 at public.uni-hamburg.de in7y118 at public.uni-hamburg.de
Mon Feb 23 07:34:19 CET 2004

The next time anyone does such changes, _please_ do some tests to see if it
works. It's bad if not even gst-register runs anymore because that's an
obvious thing a developer should notice.

Benjamin

PS: I've fixed that issue and it seems to work. Though there are some
complaints from people using 'older' libtools (1.4.x). We should really
require libtool >= 1.5