[gst-devel] suggestion for an application

Rajarshi Guha rxg218 at psu.edu
Tue Feb 24 09:44:10 CET 2004

Hi,
  I've been using rhythmbox which is based on gstreamer. It's a really
neat piece of software and I was wondering whether there exists any type
of application that would basically be a 'rhythmbox' for video.

Basically I have a large number of clips (mov/mpeg) and right now I play
them individually with mplayer. But it would be really nice to be able
to organize them like I can do for mp3's with rhythmbox

Is there any such application that would be able to do this?

Thanks,

Rajarshi Guha <rxg218 at psu.edu> <http://jijo.cjb.net>
GPG Fingerprint: 0CCA 8EE2 2EEB 25E2 AB04 06F7 1BB9 E634 9B87 56EE