[gst-devel] new capsnego bugs + re-requesting docs

Ronald Bultje rbultje at ronald.bitfreak.net
Thu Jan 8 04:10:01 CET 2004

Hi again,

On Thu, 2004-01-08 at 11:44, Ronald Bultje wrote:
> filesrc location=file.mpg ! mpegdemux .video_00 ! mpeg2dec ! mpeg2dec !
> ffcolorspace ! median ! videodrop ! videoscale ! divxenc ! fakesink

Both median and videodrop are broken. I fixed median. videodrop is more
annoying. Dave, what's wrong with the attached patch? I get:

(process:26322): GStreamer-WARNING **: push on peer of pad
videodrop0:src but peer is not active

Even though capsnego succeeds. Testcase is same as above, but without
median (fixed locally, that was easy).

Ronald

Linux Video/Multimedia developer