[gst-devel] clocking

Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller uraeus at gnome.org
Mon Jan 12 23:22:01 CET 2004

Hi,
Audio/Video sync used to work, what has changed that makes getting it to
work with that old (and I assume API compatible way) not possible
anymore ?
Do a switch to this new element time based stuff change anything else
for us?
For example will it influence the viability of real-time applications?
Does this only influence our video based applications or will RB and
friends also need to change to work with this new API?

I really really want us to have as good A/V sync as possible in 0.8, so
if this is the best/only way to do it then I say go for it.

Christian