[gst-devel] clocking

Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller uraeus at gnome.org
Tue Jan 13 08:51:02 CET 2004

Hi Benjamin,
Ok, my mail was basically a braindump before I left, so the real time
stuff was just something that popped into my head. What I wanted was
basically this mail you sent, with some explantions on why/how.
Your first mail just made we very worried in regards to 2.6, this mail
restored my peace of mind :)

Since no-one objects and Ronald seems to like it I guess you should
commit :)

Christian