[gst-devel] midi elements and sequencer interface

Leif Johnson leif at ambient.2y.net
Fri Jan 16 13:50:02 CET 2004

Hi all -

So, despite my silly CVS commit message, I added a bunch of stuff to the
docs/random/uraeus/gstreamer_and_midi.txt file. If you're interested in
MIDI in GStreamer, please check it out.

I'm working right now on adding a GstSequencer interface to the plugins
in gst-libs/gst/sequencer/, and then I'll add the code that we got a
couple months ago from Merck Hung. So far it looks like he wrote enough
for a general MIDI support library, a midiparse element, and an
alsamidisink element. Yay !

leif

--
Leif Morgan Johnson : http://ambient.2y.net/leif/