[gst-devel] [Q] Where to get the 'volume' plugin

Johannes Behr johannes.behr at zgdv.de
Tue Jan 20 07:13:01 CET 2004

On Tue, 2004-01-20 at 14:26, Thomas Voss wrote:
> alright...try redhat instead of ximian...doesn't seem to work with
> ximian as the pkglist.ximian isn't provided!

Now I get conflicts with my ximian packages :(

[root at PC1041 root]# apt-get install gstreamer
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
You might want to run `apt-get -f install' to correct these:
  db4: Obsoletes: db1 but 1.85-0.ximian.6.2 is to be installed
  gstreamer: PreDepends: gstreamer-tools but it is not going to be
installed
E: Unmet dependencies. Try 'apt-get -f install' with no packages (or
specify a solution).

Now I _really_ consider switching to debian all together.
This RedHat/Fedora/apt mix makes me really sick.

bye
  johannes