[gst-devel] Re: [gst-cvs] company gstreamer: gstreamer/ gstreamer/gst/

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at apestaart.org
Mon Jan 26 04:59:03 CET 2004

> It only got added because of a bug somewhere else.

Yep, by me, working on the system.

> You're now free to remove it again since you obviously don't trust me.

Sigh, trust has nothing to do with it, I would have mailed the exact
same thing regardless of who would have done the commit.  In fact, I
even agree with the patch, but that's not the point.

The point is - I explicitly sollicited comments on these issues, and am
waiting on those comments to finish stuff.  It's only natural that you
would just answer the question if you care, instead of directly
committing a patch.  It's standard practice.

Thomas

de laatste tijd
heb ik gedacht
het is niet meer