[gst-devel] Totem, Gst-Player, libgstplay showstoppers

Benjamin Otte in7y118 at public.uni-hamburg.de
Tue Jan 27 08:09:49 CET 2004

I think I know what the problem is and I think you can fix it by
connecting the audio part of the pipeline to spider before you connect the
video part.
Spider most likely tries to plug to the video sink [1] and sice id3tag's
src template claims to be able to plug to anything, it's a nice idea to use
it. And after inspecting the data, id3tag can either plug
application/x-id3 or audio/mpeg. Since you can't plug audio/mpeg to video,
but obviously can application/x-id3 via id3tag. Goto [1].

We (I?) need to split id3 into id3demux and id3mux.

Benjamin