[gst-devel] website

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at apestaart.org
Wed Jan 28 10:32:23 CET 2004

Hi,

so, here's a short update on the website work.

* I fixed a bunch of stuff in gstreamer/ so that it's now easy to update
online documentation
* I've mostly successfully set up a combination of
autoconf/automake/xsltproc to manage our content, and it gets updated
automatically on commit online (so the idea is that you set up a local
server and check there first !)
* I'm separating out the big chunks of data not in cvs in a separate
tree, so people wanting to work on that too need to rsync the data/ dir,
for which there are simple scripts
* I'm creating a module set of pages listing our cvs/source modules

I'd like it if people that are interested in the website look over the
current state of affairs on http://freedesktop.org/~gstreamer/ and give
comments.  Not all links work yet, but now it's just a matter of
converting/cleaning up content.

All comments appreciated !

Thomas

Put something real to me