Status reports towards 0.8: was Re: [gst-devel] Totem, Gst-Player, libgstplay showstoppers

Jan Schmidt jan at slug.org.au
Wed Jan 28 14:36:00 CET 2004

On Tue, 2004-01-27 at 08:49, Christian Schaller wrote:
> I guess what would be good is if everyone wrote a short mail to the list
> with what their hacking priorities are before 0.8. ie what do they plan
> to look at and in what order. Julien lists some of the issues in these
> mails, and there are probably other things other people are looking at.
> So to get stuff on the table and get a feel for what is getting looked
> at when; a short mail from David, Benjamin, Ronald, Thomas, Leif, Iain,
> Jeremy, Maciej and others about their priorities towards 0.8 would be
> really great in order to get a feeling we are all on the same page and
> also make sure that no major issues are falling between chairs here.

I'm looking at DVD Playback mainly. Also, I've been having some trouble
with dvdec but not found time to track it down yet, and some gst-editor
stuff (not that the last will affect 0.8)

J.

Jan Schmidt                                  thaytan at mad.scientist.com

Have you been half-asleep? Have you heard voices?
I've heard them calling my name...
 -Kermit the Frog (Rainbow Connection)