[gst-devel] enable ensscript for viewcvs on gstreamer.freedesktop.net

Stefan Kost kost at imn.htwk-leipzig.de
Mon Jul 19 05:06:10 CEST 2004

hi all,

whoever has the permissions to do so, would it be possible to active (and
probably install) enscript in viewcvs on gstreamer.freedesktop.net. That would
make viewcvs produce syntax highlighted version when looking at files.

I am asking for this as I would like to turn references to examples in the
manuals into links pointing to the head od the respective file in cvs.

Stefan
--
      \|/            Stefan Kost
     <@ @>           private            business