[gst-devel] Status of the Windows port...

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at apestaart.org
Tue Jul 20 04:58:03 CEST 2004

Hi,

On Mon, 2004-07-19 at 18:59, Marco Iannaccone wrote:
> What about the Windows port of GStreamer?
> Is somewhere a downloadable binary or source version, even preliminary,
> working under Windows?

the prerelease can be tested.

> Otherwise... someone ACTUALLY working on it,

Like you can see on this list, Steve Lhomme is working on it.

>  and planning to release it
> in a short time?

It's in our CVS, so if you want to help and track, get cvs, otherwise
just check each new public release of GStreamer.

Thomas

I know everybody here wants you
I know everybody here thinks he needs you
And I'll be waiting right here just to show you
how our love will blow it all away