[gst-devel] gst-python cvs failed to configure

mammique mammique at lamenagerie.com
Thu Jul 22 08:43:00 CEST 2004

Le jeu 22/07/2004 à 15:53, Thomas Vander Stichele a écrit :
> Hi,
>

> On Thu, 2004-07-22 at 14:26, mammique wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > i just downloaded gst-python from cvs yesterday, gstreamer, gst-plugins
> > & gst-editor compiled well & are installed under /usr/local/. But when i
> > want to configure gst-python as it follows :
> >
> > ./configure --prefix=/usr/local --libdir=/usr/local/
> > --includedir=/usr/local/

Because pkg-config didn't found gstreamer libdir without this for
gst-editor & gst-plugins, with it it worked. But for gst-python normal
configure (or configure via autogen.sh) or those configure prefixes
didn't worked both :-(

I also had conficts with gstreamer from debian (gnome dependencies), so
i tried to compile gstreamer (& plugins etc) from & to /usr/local. Just
to keep gnome installed & use gstreamer-cvs.

Camille.