[gst-devel] completing the API docs

David Schleef ds at schleef.org
Thu Jul 22 15:14:19 CEST 2004

On Thu, Jul 22, 2004 at 04:09:04PM +0200, Stefan Kost wrote:
> 2.) Second what do we do with the GstElements in gstreamer core. Should we add
> another section containing them (someone seem to had a go on this already - its
> all commented out in the gstreamer-docs.sgml).

We need some method of converting information in elements into
documentation.  The elements in the core don't export API, so
there's no way for gtk-doc to document them.  Well, sort of,
since gtk-doc could extract their properties and signals, and
we could document that.  It just needs someone that wants to
take up the challenge.

dave...