[gst-devel] Status of the Windows port...

Marco Iannaccone marciann at email.it
Fri Jul 23 11:05:06 CEST 2004

David Schleef wrote:

>On Fri, Jul 23, 2004 at 11:25:13AM +0200, Marco Iannaccone wrote:
>

>>David Schleef wrote:
>>

>>>Last time I checked, gstreamer releases build fine from source
>>>with mingw32.
>>>

>>Well, I tried to compile from the last source release using mingw32 and
>>MSYS, using configure for generating the makefile, but it finds too may
>>dependency problems. I Eliminated a lot of dependency problems,
>>installing Perl, Python, glib, etc... but it stops when arrives to
>>libxml2. I manually wrote a .pc file, but it thens stops just after this
>>step, when it tries to build the test program.
>>

>This makes sense, since you actually have to have libxml2.

I wasn't maybe clear.
I DO HAVE libxm2, and had to manually write the .pc file for pkgconfig
(i didn't find any version of libxml2 including it), and this allowed me
to pass libxml2 test, but it stopped anyway when tried to build the test
programs.

Config warns it isn't maybe needed and this should be fixed but, anyway,
it simply stops.

--
Marco Iannaccone
marciann at email.it
ICQ UIN: 18748121

Parlano, parlano di liberta', ma quando vedono un individuo veramente
libero, allora ne hanno paura.
        da "Easy Rider"

 Sponsor:

 Vuoi cambiare i tuoi interessi ma non la tua banca?

 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=656&d=23-7ui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=1628&d=23-7