[gst-devel] playing ogg problem

Benjamin Otte in7y118 at public.uni-hamburg.de
Wed Jun 23 05:14:21 CEST 2004

oggdemux uses SOMETIMES pads. You can't just connect oggdemux to
vorbisdec, but have to wait until the new_pad signal of oggdemux is
emitted and in a callback connect that pad to vorbisdec.

If you had done error checking in your code, you might have figured that
out yourself, because gst_element_link_many would have failed.

Benjamin