[gst-devel] Jack plug-in.

Ismael Juma ijuma82 at f2s.com
Sun Jun 27 05:47:06 CEST 2004

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is the right list to ask this question (actually 2
questions :)), but I could not find a gstreamer-user mailing list. I'm
using Fedora Core 2 and I would like to know if there is a reason why
the Jack plug-in is not available as an RPM. I would also like to know
if it would be difficult to rebuild the src.rpm with this plug-in
enabled. If the answer is no, then I would be grateful if anyone could
give me some pointers of what files I have to change.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Ismael

P.S. Please CC me as I am not subscribed to the list.