[gst-devel] [Fwd: [gst-daily] "gstreamer" bin deleted]

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at apestaart.org
Thu Mar 11 02:36:02 CET 2004

> hi,
> i've a jam with gstreamer installation.
> i've accidentally deleted the binary "gstreamer" on my fedora core RH,
> and now when i try to install gstreamer07-0.7.5-0.1.fr.i386.rpm, i
> receive this message: error, enable to find gstreamer.
>
> what to do?

Hi,

a) post to -devel for problems instead :)
b) Give more information; what commands did you run, paste the output of
the actual commands you're running instead of paraphrasing and so on.
c) If you just want to get your package back, just install the RPM again
from an official fedora site, or your cdroms, or use yum install
gstreamer to fix it.

Thomas

My baby she knows
the weight that I'm under