[gst-devel] core indentation

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at apestaart.org
Sat Mar 13 07:31:05 CET 2004

Hi all,

core has been indented as per dave's last mail with indent settings.  I
created gst-indent in gstreamer/tools which was run on them.

If you have uncommited stuff still left, run gst-indent on your local
source before trying to diff.  That will make it possible to check your
diff and commit.

I'll try and do the plugins asap - it's giving me some errors because of
some nasty tricks we seem to pull in our source.  One of them was the
alsa test in the testsuite - we do stuff like
if ...
  POPULATE_MACRO(...)
else
  POPULATE_MACRO(...)

confusing indent.  Looking at the actual macro, it's a multiline one but
not protected with G_STMT stuff, and not set up so that it would be
terminated with a ;

Anyway, I'll look at it when I have time later today or tomorrow.

Thomas

Lover fair
We'll be looking sharp I swear
I want them all to stop and stare