[gst-devel] Results from some quick tests of Totem

Johan Dahlin johan at fluendo.com
Tue Mar 23 08:07:01 CET 2004

> Don't use opt, use basic. I've been crying and screaming to switch, but
> alas. And yes, this is what happens if maintainers don't test their own
> apps.

I don't think it's a good idea to switch. Since switching scheduler will
just trigger a new bunch of bugs. I'm quite sure that some bugs that
I've seen in jamboree (which now uses basicgthread) is related to the
scheduler. It's better to fix opt, since we all know it's weak points.

--
Johan Dahlin <johan at fluendo.com>