[gst-devel] Re: ffmpeg

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at apestaart.org
Wed Mar 24 01:36:22 CET 2004

Like I said, that's why I need to be around so we can make sure we don't
make mistakes on it.  So please don't meddle with it until I get back.

If it's for the purpose of a simple bug fix, just add a patch with that
fix in the way the system is documented.  The rest we'll figure out as
soon as I'm back.

Thomas

On Tue, 2004-03-23 at 21:56, Ronald S. Bultje wrote:
> Hi Thomas,
>
> please document how to update ffmpeg snapshots. Our version has a nasty
> iDCT or so bug and we need to update it (mpeg & wmv2 don't play). Please
> tell me how to do that.
>
> I really like the mirror system, but if I don't know how to update it,
> it's useless. I currently haven't found an obvious way of emulating "cvs
> update -dP" from the ffmpeg repository.
>
> Ronald

Careful stays and careless dies