[gst-devel] making more object visible in the docs

Benjamin Otte in7y118 at public.uni-hamburg.de
Fri May 14 06:16:02 CEST 2004

I'm not sure we want thread and queue in there, because for a normal dev
they're both just elements just like filesrc so they don't deserve their own
pages.
Other than that, all your patches look fine for me, but I'm by no means the doc
maintainer...
Just make sure build.fluendo.com doesn't complain. (That's a thing I myself
still need to get used to.)

Benjamin