[gst-devel] release

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at apestaart.org
Wed May 19 11:07:09 CEST 2004

So some people have dropped in asking for releases.

I hope to start rolling a core release tomorrow, to be followed up with
plugins/ffmpeg over the weekend/monday.  I want to start moving to
independent release cycles as of this release.

Are there any things that could be problematic currently in the core ?
Nobody really answered the large file support question, for example,
which is one thing I'd like cleared up preferably before the release.

Thomas

You know well
Just never tell
If someone's got a secret hell